Though the origins of great builder craftsmen are lost to history, some custom home builders still remain. These builders have a deep understanding of their craft, and through years of experience, they have honed their skills to perfection. While many people might think that all custom home builders are created equal, this could not be further from the truth. In fact, there is a big difference between a good builder and a great one.
Livit construction is one such builder who takes pride in their work. With a team of experienced builders and architects, Livit provides custom home building services to clients in Brisbane. From the earliest stages of planning, through to completion, they make sure that everything runs smoothly and efficiently to ensure that your dream home becomes a reality.
What makes Livit the best custom home builder near me in Brisbane is, Livit does not compromise on quality and is dedicated to building homes that are luxurious and stylish, yet still affordable. We understand that your new home is an investment, so we use only the best materials and techniques to ensure it stands the test of time.
Whether you’re looking for an energy efficient bungalow, a one-of-a-kind mansion, or something in between, you can trust Livit to bring your vision to life. With attention to detail and quality at every stage of the process, we guarantee your satisfaction when choosing us as the best custom home builders near me in Brisbane.
Livit Construction is a family-owned business that has been in the building industry for two decades. Their specialty lies in residential design and construction, making sure each home they create is one-of-a-kind according to the client's requests.
When you choose Livit Construction for your project, you can rest assured that we’ll build the highest quality home with the best materials. Our team of skilled professionals are dedicated to making sure every step of the process is carefully managed and supervised. We understand that each client has different needs and ideas, so we listen to your vision and then create a custom home that best expresses your style and personality.
We also know that great communication is key, so we keep you updated on the progress of your project every step of the way. We take care of all the details from start to finish, ensuring that the final result meets and exceeds your expectations.
At Livit Construction, we pride ourselves on achieving our clients’ homebuilding dreams. No matter what your ideal Brisbane abode looks like, our team can make it happen. Let us take you through the process to show you how easy and seamless building your dream home can be.
1. Discuss your ideas: Our designers will help you figure out what is possible and offer creative solutions.
2. We want to ensure that your plans and are vision is realized in the final product. To do this, we closely communicate with you throughout the drafting and design process.
3. Constructing your Vision: Get the ball rolling by submitting your plans for approval and commence construction once everything lines up.
4. The Build: Construction of your home begins, starting from the initial slab preparation to the final touches.
5. Handover: Make the final payments and receive the keys to your new home once you're content with the completed construction.
Quite simple but incredibly rewarding, Livit Construction makes sure your best custom home building near me in Brisbane is everything you dreamed of and more.
The amount of time it normally takes to build a house can differ based on various circumstances, like the size and difficulty of the project, current weather conditions, and if all materials are available. However, you don't have to worry about any delays with Livit Construction. We swear to complete your construction project promptly and without going over budget so that you can start enjoying your new home as soon as possible.
The average cost to build a 4 bedroom house in Queensland is $1,200,000. However, this number fluctuates depending on the land price, construction costs, and finishes.
For example, if you were to pick a one-story floor plan made of brick with a tiled roof, it would approximately cost:
- Land: If you have land already, this number would be lower. Otherwise, plan on spending $300,000.
- Construction: This will include the cost of the build, council approvals, and project management. Expect to spend $600,000 in total.
- Finishes: For flooring, and painting Now for the fun part - adding all the finishing touches! Fixtures for your kitchen and bathrooms plus landscaping will set you back around $300 000
Keep in mind that the total cost varies depending on the materials and finishes you select for your home.
If you want a luxury finish, it'll be on the more expensive side. A luxury finish will include:
- Stone kitchen countertops:
this could be granite, marble, or limestone.
- Hardwood floors throughout the home: these hardwoods could be oak, maple, walnut or teak.
- High class appliances from brands like Miele, Bosch or Sub Zero in the kitchen .
- Top of the line bathroom fixtures
If you're looking to save some money, go with a more basic finish. A few standard features of a basic finish are:
- Laminate kitchen countertops:
laminate brands could include Formica or Laminex.
- Carpet or vinyl floors:
carpet brands might be Mohawk or Shaw, and the vinyl flooring could come from Armstrong or Mannington.
If you can't seem to find a floor plan that you like, don't hesitate to reach out to Livit Construction. We will work with you one-on-one to better understand your needs and wants in order to create a custom design for your perfect floor plan. Please note that the cost of this service depends on various factors such as size and complexity. Many of our customers opt into this service in order to get exactly what they envisioned for their homes.
At Livit Construction, we want to help make your dream home a reality. We will work with you every step of the way, from concept to completion, to ensure that you are happy with the final result. Contact us today to discuss your ideas and find out what is possible.